The term ‘Kamtech Fasteners Ltd’ or ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Kamtech Fasteners Limited Unit 10, Finepoint Business Park, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, DY11 7FB. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Kamtech Fasteners Limited’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
(NOTHING IN THIS DOCUMENT SHALL RESTRICT THE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER)
General terms and conditions of sale
1.These terms and conditions, are intended to contain the terms of the agreement between us (Kamtech Fasteners Ltd) and you (the Customer) relating to the repair, servicing and/or the supply of goods, parts or other things to be supplied by the Company, whether or not in conjunction with the Work(“the Goods”). If you wish to rely on any amendment or addition, you should ensure it is confirmed in writing by one of our duly authorised representatives.
2. If we agree any variation in the Work to be done or Goods supplied, this shall be deemed to be an amendment to this Agreement rather than a new Agreement made.
3. This Agreement is made in England, shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts and shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law.
4. A quotation is our considered approximation of the likely cost of the Work and/or Goods, is valid for 30 days from when we sent it to you.
5. Any quotation is based on the published price for the Goods involved at the time of the quotation. If the manufacturer or other supplier of the Goods changes the published price after the date of the quotation, we will notify you of any consequent increase in the quotation. If we do not receive notice of cancellation within this period, the quotation will be amended as proposed.
6. All quotations are exclusive of any applicable Value Added Tax.
COMPLETION OF WORK AND PAYMENT
7. We will use our best efforts to do Work or supply Goods within any time estimate we have given you, but will not be liable for delays due to any cause outside our control.
8. If for any reason we do not carry out the Work in full, we will charge you only for Goods actually supplied and a reasonable amount for any Work actually done.
9. We will notify you when the Work is complete and/or the Goods are ready for collection and (unless you have a credit account with us, in which case you must comply with the terms agreed in relation to the operation of such account) you must pay for the Work and/or Goods in advance.
10. All payments must be made using BACS, by a UK Credit/Debit card or with cash, unless we have agreed to accept a cheque, in which case the cheque must be drawn on a UK clearing bank and received not less than five banking days before you collect the Goods.
11. We are entitled to retain the goods until you have paid for the Work and/or Goods in full.
12. If you fail to pay the full amount due and collect the Goods:
13.1 Within 7 days of being notified that the Work is complete and/or that the Goods are ready for collection, we may charge you, at our published rates in force at the time, for the storage of the Goods from the end of that period.
13.2 Within 3 months of being notified that the Work is complete and/or that the Goods are ready for collection, we may (after giving 7 days notice of our intension to do so if you have not paid the full amount due and collected the Goods before such notice expires) sell the Goods, deduct the amount owing to us (including statutory interest, storage charges and the costs of sale) and pay the balance to you.
14. We will retain all parts replaced during any Work done, expect for any to be returned under warranty or service exchange arrangements, until the Goods are collected, and will be free to dispose of them as we see fit if you do not specifically ask for them prior to servicing Goods.
TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP AND RISK
15. The Goods will continue to belong to us until you have paid for them in full. You will, however, be responsible for any loss or damage from when they are delivered to you, and should insure accordingly. A cheque will not be treated as payment until it has cleared.
LOSS, DAMAGE AND LIABILITY
16. We will sell the Goods with the benefits of the manufacturer’s warranty. The manufacturer’s warranty is additional to your statutory rights, and is not affected by any change of ownership of the Goods. Remedial work under the manufacturer’s warranty may be carried out by any dealer in the EEA authorised directly or indirectly by the manufacturer, who may repair or replace any defective Goods or ( if he/she considers repair or re[placement uneconomic) refund an appropriate part of the price you paid for them.
17. You must observe the instructions for use, cautionary notices and other technical notices and information we supply you with the Goods.
18. We will accept the return of any Goods which you did not order specifically, provided that you return them, in the same condition as when supplied, within 5 working days of delivery, produce our original invoice and pay (at the rate current on the date of return) our handling charges for returned Goods.
19. If this Agreement has been concluded without any face to face contact between us or anyone acting on our respective behalves, you may give notice cancelling this Agreement before we begin the Work or (as the case may be) within 7 days of taking delivery of the Goods, whereupon you must either return the Goods to us or make them available for us to collect at your expense. You must take reasonable care of the Goods and will be responsible for any loss or damage from when they are delivered to you until when they are returned to us.
20. Any notice given under this Agreement must be in writing and sent by post to the address of the person to whom it is addressed as set out overleaf, and shall be deemed to have been received in due course of post.